Team Lead (.net)
BTech or any equivalent
The .Net Team Leader must have extensive knowledge on various programming languages to achieve high performance level on web applications. Skilled in ASP.NET/VB.NET, SQL Server technologies with a strong background in building scalable predictable, high quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Proven experience in web application development with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Project Management skills.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SQL Server, Stored procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance existing applications and software products.
- Develop new functionality on existing applications.
- Lead and mentor developers through training and sharing of knowledge.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.