Senior Software Engineer
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science Or Maths
At least 2-year work experience
The post is a technical role in the Backend/Integration Team that will enable/develop/support the provision of cloud search technologies, cloud API provisioning and maintenance, the latest SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies and API led architectures, JSON, XML, and SQL would be desirable.
- Experience in web application or windows application development.
- Experience in API's will be preferred.
- Strong Knowledge in Back end Programming (SQL server Preferred).
- Good knowledge in the .NET framework.
- Proficient in C# or VB.NET.
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting applications.
- Ability to translate business needs into software features.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Able to develop ideas & Clearly express them.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend technical feasibilities and solutions.
- Modify and update existing technologies and improvise performances.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Create and modify API enriched project.
- Support and maintenance to SQL programming.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.