PR and Admin Executive
Any Bachelor's Degree/PG or equivalent experience
We are looking for Freshers/ Experienced Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
An excellent PR Executive is, above all, an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a platform to learn, grow and thrive to his/her full potential and fast forward career goals.
- Excellent Writing, Communication and Documentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients & customers
- Devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organizing and coordinating PR activities
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to communicate with Managers and Directors
- Excellent business content writing skills.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Skills in producing proposal content and identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Great attitude, and a team player that will share their recipe(s) for success.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Should be ambitious and energetic to help us expand our clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Client/Customer call handling ability is a must
- Use a variety of channels to maximize company exposure and its products
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Analyse results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo
- Knowledge in business content writing and should be able to make corrections as required on a timely manner
- Do cold calling, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Send campaigns and schedule appointments with interested parties
- Sales negotiation skills will be added advantage
- Arrange a meeting for prospective clients with the top management of the company
- Continuous follow-ups with multiple collaborators
- Ability to prepare business proposals for the clients
- Knowledge of research and strategy
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
- Collaboratively work with the all departments
- Contributing to the written proposals - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Build in-depth knowledge of client’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into business opportunities.
- Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, emails, and participate in marketing campaigns to introduce our products and service offerings and our value proposition.
- Business Proposal making as per requirement understanding,
- Lead generation and sales prospecting across USA, Canada, Australia & UK.