Digital Marketing Executive
Any Bachelor's Degree/PG or equivalent experience
The Digital Marketing Executive is the key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns. He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the company such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
Skills and Experience
- Internet marketing requires a blend of creative, social, and technical skills. These specialists must have great written and verbal communication skills, be able to think critically and solve problems, be solid in SEO and keyword research, and have exceptional competence in technological applications and social media.
- You must also be able to work successfully in a team environment and deliver creative content, such as writing posts, creating images, or editing videos, etc, Previous experience and proven track record are mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the company in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights.
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
Currently we are not accepting new applications for this position.
Please visist our Careers page for current openings.