Lead Generation Specialist
Bachelor's Degree/MBA or equivalent experience required
We are looking for Inside Sales and lead generation Representatives who will serve as the first point of contact. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a platform to learn, grow and thrive to his/her full potential and fast forward career goals.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 1 - 2 years of lead generation experience in an IT Sales environment.
- Proven skills in producing proposal content and Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Should have a good track record in lead generation.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Great attitude, and a team player that will share their recipe(s) for success.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Cloud ERP services sales experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively work with the presales and marketing to develop lead generation strategies and generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Contributing to the written proposals - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Maintains control file of proposal related documents (versions, appendices, iterative responses).
- Build in-depth knowledge of client’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into business opportunities.
- Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, emails, and participate in marketing campaigns to introduce our products and service offerings and our value proposition.
- Consistently research and prospect within your assigned territory and accounts to identify new potential customers.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports.