Junior Software Developer
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science
0 - 1 years
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands on experience in Web Development using HTML, CSS preferred
- Knowledge in JS and any of the client side JS frameworks preferrably jQuery
- Basic understanding of Database and Querying
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and it's applications
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structure & Algorithm, SDLC etc
- Passionate about programming and new technologies
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and work on it under guidance
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good to have basic knowledge of the following technologies
- ASP.NET / VB.NET
- SQL Server
- SVN or similar versioning tools
- Agile Methodology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle as required