BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science Or Maths
Database specialist position requires designing and troubleshooting database related enhancements and issues on cloud-based applications handling large transactions of data and complex environments.
- 2+ years of experience as SQL Developer.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Experience in ASP .net web API
- Interpret ongoing business requirements and customer requests for enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage database activities to support application enhancement and development activities.
- Perform database enhancements and modifications as per customer requests.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure the performance, operation, and stability of database systems.
- Prepare documentation of all database procedures and guidelines.
- Provide high-level support to customers on a daily basis.
- Respond to database related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that database is properly tested and bugs are fixed appropriately.
- Monitor database activities on a daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- Assist in database management, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities.
- Work with programmers, and QA team to execute database activities according to customer requirements.