BCA/MCA or Any other degree
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, preparing proposals and documenting processes. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Excellent command of English writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- The ability to think strategically.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Development of proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses.
- Making proposals and presentations to clients.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.