0 to 2 years
Responsible for Coordinating day-to-day office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Should be good in both verbal and written communication
- Excel in preparing documentation
- Excellent in MS office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily works
- Strong organization skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential data
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing documentation
- Conducting the initial round of interviews and escalating it to the HR manager
- Responsible for calling vendors if required
- Assisting the superiors as required
- Manage office supplies stock and request superior for supplies
- Responsible for paper filing and organize accordingly
- Redirect the employee issues to the HR Department
- Arrange meeting rooms as required
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence
- Should be open to do any task as assigned by the superiors
Currently we are not accepting new applications for this position.
Please visist our Careers page for current openings.