Only females are preferable
Responsible for Coordinating recruiting and onboarding activities along with the day-to-day office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Should be good in both verbal and written communication
- Excel in preparing documentation
- Excellent in MS office
- Great attitude
- Self learner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily works
- Strong organization skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential data
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing documentation
- Responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
- Responsible for calling vendors if required
- Assisting the superiors as required
- Manage office supplies stock and request superior for supplies
- Responsible for paper filing and organize accordingly
- Maintaining the Purchase records and creating PO & PR according to the requirements or proforma invoice.
- Arrange meeting rooms as required
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence
- Should be open to do any task as assigned by the superiors.
- Planning and conducting events or programs based on the occasions.
- Conducting regular inspection of office premises and reporting it to the authorities mentioning the action plan.