.Net Team Lead
BTech or any equivalent
As Team Leader you will take full technical ownership of various projects and be responsible to manage and technically support the team.
- Proven experience in web application development with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Project Management skills.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SQL Server, Stored procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and architect complex, scalable web applications
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Write and supervise the technical product documentation
- Technical design, mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
- Develop the software architecture based on the business requirements and constraints
- Ensure efficiency of your team by giving them technical advices along the delivery process
- Be responsible to deliver proof of concepts which validates technical choices
- Organize knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Responsible for assessing technical capabilities of candidates for Recruitment processes.