Technical Support Engineer
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science Or Maths.
We are looking for a technical support engineer who is responsible for providing support on software applications. Should be able to perform both IT administrative and technical tasks to ensure efficiency and functionality of all ERP and computer systems. Must have a basic understanding of networking and cloud computing. Must have good documentation, presentation, and communications skills.
Note: Only Males are eligible
Bike is must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Project coordination and people management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers
- Communicate and solve customers' problems online or by visiting the client location.
- Should be able to do manual testing of software applications and suggest improvements
- Escalate the issues to the development team and ensure timely resolution
- Should be able to collect the basic requirements and document
- Should be able to follow the documentation process
- Track and manage your work record
- Work with all internal groups including support, engineering, and product management
- Prepare accurate and timely reports