BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science
The role holder is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes cloud infrastructure, local infrastructure, service monitoring, IT Admin support, workstation management, servers, storage, and asset management.
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Ensure availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
- Work closely with and manage client requirements and relationships.
- Create and maintain policies for managing IT Support team.
- Manage and Handle end to end cloud infrastructure.
- Perform comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including highly- available server and network architectures.
- Possessing hands-on technical depth enabling direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation in complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, and suppliers
Currently we are not accepting new applications for this position.
Please visist our Careers page for current openings.