BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science Or Maths
Database specialist position requires designing and troubleshooting database-related enhancements and issues on cloud-based applications handling large transactions of data and complex environments.
- 8+ years of experience as SQL Developer.
- Managing day-to-day activities of the database team.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Experience in RDLC report
- Interpret ongoing business requirements and customer requests for enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage a team of professionals to design and develop database systems
Provide guidance to the database team on database structures and features.
Create standard procedures to enhance scalability and performance of existing database architecture
Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy recovery.
- Coordinate and manage database activities to support application enhancement and development activities.
- Perform database enhancements and modifications as per customer requests.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure the performance, operation, and stability of database systems.
- Prepare documentation of all database procedures and guidelines.
- Provide high-level support to customers on a daily basis.
- Respond to database-related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that database is properly tested and bugs are fixed appropriately.
- Monitor database activities on a daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- Assist in database management, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities.
- Work with programmers, and QA team to execute database activities according to customer requirement