BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science Or Maths
Database Architects design strategies for enterprise databases, data warehouse systems, and multidimensional networks. Set standards for database operations, programming, query processes, and security. Integrate new systems with existing warehouse structure and refine system performance and functionality. Database architects will also have to identify trends in the database users, and use this information to improve performance and recommend new ways to improve the existing database.
- 3+ years Experience in Database & related fields
- Excellent Analytical and Debugging skills with SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of Data Modelling techniques
- Must have experience in working on database migrations projects and aware of database migration tool and utilities
- Must have experience in database architecture design for large-scale databases involving PostgreSQL
- Expertise and experience in End-to-End DB Solutions/Services for Large to Complex implementations : DB Analysis, DB Architecture Design/Data Modelling, Development, Performance Engineering/Optimization, DB Migration/Upgrades/Consolidation
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Interpret ongoing business requirements and customer requests for enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organise and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good to have excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Compare and analyze provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system.
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.